Date of effectivity: 1 May 2017
WHO WE ARE
This site and its services are established and managed by FinTech Global Resources, Inc.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We require the following personal information in creating your MoneyMatchPH account:
- Complete name
- Date of birth
- Complete address
- Mobile number
- Landline number
- Income and employment information
- Personal referenced information
- Documentation (proof of ID, income, billing)
- Bank account details
The information you provide us should be accurate, complete, and not misleading. You are required to keep it up to date and inform us of changes (more information below). We reserve the right to request additional documentation to verify the information you submitted. This procedure is to ensure that
All the personal information we collect are voluntarily provided by you. Should you choose to withhold any personal information, or withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services.
If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalize the content to match your preferred interests more quickly and to make our Services and Platform more convenient and useful to you.
Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Service and the Platform. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests.
When you visit MoneyMatchPH, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- The webpage you were visiting before you came to our Platform
- The pages within the Platform which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation to help us improve the Platform and the Services we provide.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Only authorized personnel has access to this personal information. Exchanges using said personal data shall be through digital or mail correspondence. By way of exception, the personal information we collect from you shall be shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third-party sellers), for the following purposes:
- To ensure that the information is accurate by comparing and verifying information with third parties;
- To conduct credit checking within the bounds of the law;
- To begin the onboarding process;
- To administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customize them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behavior; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third-party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- To send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third-party sellers’ products and services from time to time. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies. You have the option to unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material;
- In exceptional circumstances,
MoneyMatchPHmay be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, for law enforcement purposes, or for the fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
- To provide and obtain credit information on subject-borrower, its parent company/major stockholder, controlling stockholders, principals/subsidiaries/guarantor/joint and several signatories and/or third-party mortgagor to/from credit bureaus.
- To inquire, verify, or validate document/information on your account.
In sharing your personal information with the aforementioned third parties and affiliates for the purposes mentioned above, we endeavor to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates shall keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks, and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the abovementioned purposes. After which, physical records shall be disposed of through shredding, while digital files shall be anonymized.
In disclosing or transferring your personal information to third parties and our affiliates locally and overseas,
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purposes
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your MoneyMatchPH password to anyone. Should you share your password with others, all actions taken in the name of your account and its consequences are your responsibility. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and other information submitted to
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, contact us at our email address below.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have an account with
If you would like to view the personal information we have on you or inquire about the ways in which your personal information has been or may have been used or disclosed by
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the
We shall share the updates to your personal information with third parties and our affiliates with whom we have shared your personal information if your personal information is still necessary for the aforementioned stated purposes.
MODIFYING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, as well as to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To protect information from accidental or malicious destruction, we may maintain residual copies for a brief time period. But, if you delete your account, your information and content will be unrecoverable after that time.
NO SPAM, SPYWARE, OR VIRUS
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on our Platform. Set and maintain your communication preferences so that we communicate with you in accordance with your preferences.
You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent.
You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Platform. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address below.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may communicate your objection to our
Please note that if you object to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our Services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT MONEYMATCHPH HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF MONEYMATCHPH HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST MONEYMATCHPH FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
Should you have any concerns, queries, or comments, feel free to contact us at email@example.com